Holy Carp! We got a Fan ;)

The home of all the Hokiemon stuff that keeps infiltrating other, more sane threads.

Moderator: Sendaz

Postby DemonStalker » Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:56 am

Masked Poster wrote:But I don't think I will participate I bore easily and sooner or later I would abandon this little project. At least that happened with the last two RPGs I joined.

Well you see, that's the lovely thing about this story, constant participation is not required. You can come in, post a bit, lurk in the shadows for a while, and when inpsiration hits, post again. ^_^

I'm currently in the proverbial shadows myself, till, I can think up something good. ^_~

So really, what have you got to lose? Come join. :D
Dan
Lookie, new bl0g! (Feb 05, 06)
Lookie, old bl0g! (August 22nd, 05)
DemonStalker
JW Propaganda Expert
JW Propaganda Expert

Location: Your Mom. No seriously, it's a wierd little town in upstate New York

Postby liria » Tue Oct 12, 2004 8:47 am

Masked fans :P
Feel the lurve :wink: .
It won't do, to dream of caramel,
to think of cinnamon,
and long for you. --- Suzanne Vega, Caramel.
liria
Narked
Narked

Postby Penguins! » Tue Oct 12, 2004 7:37 pm

You kept the name! :lol:

I don't participate much in the actual storyline (even though recently, the Kenny thing nudged me to start up again :oops: )..

Just reading it keeps me interested. We don't take turns posting, so there's no pressure. We have live, too, you know. :P

Though I do put in my $0.02 worth in the OOC thread. :wink:

Just curious.. did the giggling guy point you to As If!, or did you find it a different way? :?
Current Music: pandora.com (pengui_wan@hotmail.com)
Going to Japan this summer! :D
Penguins!
Frightens Jet Wolf
Frightens Jet Wolf

Postby Starguard » Fri Dec 31, 2004 8:47 pm

DemonStalker wrote:
Masked Poster wrote:But I don't think I will participate I bore easily and sooner or later I would abandon this little project. At least that happened with the last two RPGs I joined.

Well you see, that's the lovely thing about this story, constant participation is not required. You can come in, post a bit, lurk in the shadows for a while, and when inpsiration hits, post again. ^_^

I'm currently in the proverbial shadows myself, till, I can think up something good. ^_~

So really, what have you got to lose? Come join. :D

As I am embarassed to admit, I am a perfect example, just when I think I have time to actually participate something happens and I get sucked away by "real" life. This one is much more fun. :-)

Starguard
You shouldn't run behind cars. You'll get exhausted. - KerochanNoMiko
Starguard
Narked
Narked

Previous

Return to Thunderdome