[OW!-Classic] 'Decking' the halls, part 0.5

The home of all the Hokiemon stuff that keeps infiltrating other, more sane threads.

Moderator: Sendaz

[OW!-Classic] 'Decking' the halls, part 0.5

Postby CapeMike » Wed Jul 14, 2004 8:46 pm

O.k., real life got in the way, but I finally got the preamble done...the REAL fun starts with the next part.... ;)
==============================================

When we last left our intrepid heroes, they had just discovered the evil plot of........wait a second...wrong script...excuse me....

Previously, on OtakuWars!...which I suppose wouldn't apply either, as the Wars! ended some time back....

Meanwhile, back at the ranch....

Oh, screw it, that's close enough....

In the ensuing 5 or so minutes since the sudden invasion of Santa and his elves on MakoPlex, CapeMike had been swearing a bluestreak that would have even made a certain blonde, long-gone UsagiChanian turn red...presently....

"APLUS! How many of the auto-guns in section gamma-seven do we have online?!"

The engineer's voice replied through the comm system; "At least half, CapeMike, but I canna' guarantee how long they're gonna BE there at the rate thos' bloody' mad elves are hitting that block!"

An explosion shook the command center and CM swore violently again; "So help me, Primus, if I ever find out who helped supply those elves with YF-17's, some of the things I plan on doing to them would make even Japanese censors' heads explode!"

At precisely that moment, Zero, who was still idly watching episodes of PGSM, sneezed once, grinned evilly, and went back to watching....

"Allright, that's IT! Mallard!" CM said, "I'm going out there and personally deal with this...NOONE storms in and randomly blows up parts of MY city-base BUT ME!!"

(Random mecha-violence scene switch)

To say that the slaughter that followed was brutal would be like saying 'Ah-nald' was buff...or something like that...nonetheless, CM's arrival on the scene of this battle meant things got REAL messy REAL fast for the elves....

In the parking lot of a Wal-Mart, that had (duh) already been blown up in the initial strike, CapeMike's YF-21, known as 'Emmy-2' stood over the smoking frame of yet another downed YF-17 and appeared to be mocking it when a 2nd foe attempted to surprise CM by suddenly boosting from around a corner and opening up with chain-gun fire that rather unexpectedly riddled the frame of it's downed ally as CapeMike, anticipating such a move, jerked the fallen mech up by what would have been the scruff of it's neck and holding it in front of himself; in the next few seconds, the 2nd mech was also rendered quite dead as CM tossed the 1st away and cored the 2nd with his own return fire.

"Allright, Santa," CM said, "I know you're out there somewhere...show yourself and take yer ass-beating like a real Otaku!"

"Um, boss?" Mallard radioed in; "We just got an unexpected visitor in here!! He's INSIDE the command center!!"

"NANI?!?" CapeMike yelled; "HOW IN THE NAME OF MAKO DID HE-" he trailed off for a second...; "Misdirection...one of the oldest freaking tricks in the book! That sneaky, underhanded, dirty, no-good...rather MakoChanian plan I must admit...allright, what's he want??"

"You're never gonna believe this one;" Mallard replied; "to settle it once and for all by a way of -his- choosing...."

"Exactly what I'd do if I were in his shoes...what's so unexpected about that?"

"...in the squared circle!!"

"Oh, is that all, he wants to wrestle and..................wait a second...he wants to -WHAT-??"

A second, very recognizeable voice responded; "You heard him; one on one, anything goes, belt on the line...."

Emmy-2 twicthed as it developed a rather impressive(for a mech) crosshatch on it's head; "Invading my city was bad enough, blowing up a Wal-Mart before *I* could is even forgiveable, Santa, but hijacking MY airwaves is SOOOOOO wrong it isn't even funny!!"

"Not quite the answer I was looking for."

"Oh HELL yeah, big-man...it is *SO* on...MakoPlex arena, New Year's Eve...may as well send 2003 off with a bang...and YOU with it!!"

(Easy way to move the plot ahead a week or so scene switch)

"...and that's the way it happened! Santa Claus invaded MakoPlex in order to lay down the challenge to CapeMike for not only revenge, but for the OW!F Heavyweight Championship belt!"

"You got that right;" The 2nd NO-announcer said to the 1st; "but honestly, unless The spirit of Christmas has been visiting California Governer 'Ah-nald' recently, I don't see much chance of him winning, much less walking out of the ring with more than half his bones unbroken!"

"What a way to say goodbye to 2003 and welcome to 2004! We'll be getting to the action right after these conviniently-placed commercial messages!"

TBC....

In the next part; the chaos(not THAT one again) begins as Santa unleashes a huge surprise that will leave CapeMike swearing even more than he did in THIS part!!

"A-hem...I already read the script you know...."

Oh yeah...whatever....
"Explosions solve EVERYTHING!!"

-Nabeshin, Excel Saga episode 26
CapeMike
Official Jet Wolf Sidekick

Postby CapeMike » Sat Nov 27, 2004 4:38 pm

Believe it or not, this project isnt dead! :shock:

I've just always wanted to have something come together so smoothly it gets talked about for ages to come, and now, it just MIGHT happen....

A longtime ally of mine in the Wars!, Mallard, has been working on a little project of ours that will mesh perfectly with this story...and don't forget the guest stars that'll be showing up! :D

I *SO* apologize for the delays...makes me feel even worse given the classic adventures this is following up, but hopefully things will finally be coming full circle(a subtle hint)...so stick around!
"Explosions solve EVERYTHING!!"

-Nabeshin, Excel Saga episode 26
CapeMike

Return to Thunderdome