Yeah, I KNOW this may seem off topic, but.... :)

The home of all the Hokiemon stuff that keeps infiltrating other, more sane threads.

Moderator: Sendaz

Yeah, I KNOW this may seem off topic, but.... :)

Postby CapeMike » Mon Jun 21, 2004 10:56 pm

Bear with me folks....

Elsewhere on the WolfPack boards, I posted a message regarding my possible future-posting of an OtakuWars!-related 'story', playing off of events that happened in that universe from 2002.

I've been told that the Thunderdome would likely be the best place to post the full version, should I ever get any momentum going on it.

So, with that in mind, here's the original 'preview' post(with a few text-edits) that was posted on AltFanSailorMoon on approximately Christmas Eve, 2003.... ;)

===============================================

On looking back, CapeMike would always wonder how the heck an otherwise quiet holiday could've gotten so chaotic...no, not THAT Chaos...he left, remember?

It started out quiet enough...reletively speaking of course....

====================================

Date: Christmas Eve

"Well," CapeMike said, as he got up to stretch; "I think we've seen enough episodes now of Pretty Guardian SailorMoon to CLEARLY show us all that Jupiter is the best of the Senshi, and-OW!!"

Zero had 'accidentally' brought one of his feet down on one of CM's; "Do you EVER get tired of trying to do that?"

"Umm....no?"

"Shimatta...." Zero grumbled, but before things could escalate any further, Mallard came running into the entertainment area, clearly distressed about something....

"Boss! BOSS!"

"Jeez, ducky, what's got you all ruffled up?"

"We got company!!"

CM shrugged; "Cool! more people to watch TV with and preach the virtues of Jupiter to and-"

"Not THAT kind of company! Remember last year?"

CM twitched once, glancing over at Zero, who had caught what was being said and replied, "Don't remind me!"

"He's baaaaaacckkk!"

"Oh?"

"...and he's bringing a bunch of his helper elves with him"

CM twitched again; "How many of them?"

"ALL OF THEM!"

The caped nuker of things quickly composed himself and glanced again at Zero, who now had a smug look on his face; "Allright then; you know the drill, Mallard; air-defense pattern foxtrot-alpha-one, maximum spread on short range fire and-"

"That could be a problem."

"Nani? We've got the most powerful war-machine ever built; he's a fat guy on a sleigh with a bunch of overworked midgets!"

"Don't you remember, boss? You gave half of the faction the holidays off!"

".............................D'OH!"

And that was just the start of CM's troubles....

TBC.... :)
==============================================

Coming soon, because absolutely no-one demanded it...; the adventure too late to be an OW! post, too long to be an OVA, too dumb to be a movie!

...in the proud tradition of OtakuWars! posts with....um...proud traditions...it's mayhem at MakoPlex when Santa Claus comes back for revenge in a most unexpected manner!

A battle that gives "Decking the halls" a whole new meaning is about to begin!

:D

...oh yeah, did I mention the surprise guest star from CapeMike's past? *evil laugh*
---------------------------------

So there ya have it, hopefully the beginning of me trying to recapture some of the best(and happiest) years of my life...if you'd like to proof-read for me, drop me a message or email!

I may put some character backstories in a seperate post for easy reference, too....
"Explosions solve EVERYTHING!!"

-Nabeshin, Excel Saga episode 26
CapeMike
Official Jet Wolf Sidekick

Re: Yeah, I KNOW this may seem off topic, but.... :)

Postby D.M.Jewelle » Tue Jun 22, 2004 5:40 am

CapeMike wrote:Coming soon, because absolutely no-one demanded it...; the adventure too late to be an OW! post, too long to be an OVA, too dumb to be a movie!

So it's a TV Movie played on special holidays then? *flees* :P
"Behold the apocalypse. HEY! Did I say anything about touching the apocalypse?"
D.M.Jewelle
Frightens Jet Wolf
Frightens Jet Wolf

Postby CapeMike » Tue Jun 22, 2004 12:17 pm

Actually...that's not too far from the truth....

But I'm still gonna kill ya on principle.... ;)

*hauls out large mallet...with spikes*
"Explosions solve EVERYTHING!!"

-Nabeshin, Excel Saga episode 26
CapeMike

Postby D.M.Jewelle » Wed Jun 23, 2004 3:22 am

Goodie, can I get killed in your TV Movie? XD
"Behold the apocalypse. HEY! Did I say anything about touching the apocalypse?"
D.M.Jewelle
Frightens Jet Wolf
Frightens Jet Wolf