[WPC] New UN Delegate

The home of all the Hokiemon stuff that keeps infiltrating other, more sane threads.

Moderator: Sendaz

[WPC] New UN Delegate

Postby Le Fae » Thu May 06, 2004 11:19 am

As the new UN delegate, I just wanted to post a brief summary of what I'm planning to do as far as voting goes. If you like it, say so; if you dislike it, please explain why and what you'd like to change. If our esteemed founder dislikes, he can feel free to tell me I'm stepping on his toes ^_- I make a special effort to never step on dragon's toes.

I'm going to vote the way the majority of the other UN Pack members want me to vote, regardless of personal preference. The Realms will not count their vote as part of the debate unless there is a tie, in which they will vote like any other nation and decide which way the Combine votes in the UN.

I recommend that non-UN nations have the option of participating in the debate, although obviously they will not have an actual vote. If they convince someone, so be it; if not, they can feel free to join the UN and get a full vote.

That's about it. ^_^
"That which is dreamed can never be lost, can never be undreamed."

XBL tag: Hitokage Rei. If you play H2 or DOAU, send me a friend request.
Le Fae
Frightens Jet Wolf
Frightens Jet Wolf

Postby Ultrace » Fri May 07, 2004 6:59 pm

Down with the UN! Elitist bastards! :) Just because we want to be a military powerhouse with very little political or social rights and reserve the option to torture or execute people, "Ohhh, they're evil, let's not let them join the club!" (Tiny mocking voice. ;))
ImageImage
Ultrace
VGM Maestro
VGM Maestro

Return to Thunderdome