[WPC]Who wants to be a U.N. Delegate?

The home of all the Hokiemon stuff that keeps infiltrating other, more sane threads.

Moderator: Sendaz

[WPC]Who wants to be a U.N. Delegate?

Postby Sendaz » Thu Apr 29, 2004 5:01 am

3 days ago Nocturnistan ceased to exist.
Conflicting reports have been filtering in ranging from some massive natural disaster to a nuclear meltdown as the cause of it's mysterious demise.
In any event, the power of Delegate has devolved to my own humble self. I encourage all of our brother and sister U.N. members of the region to put forth their input on the assigning of a new U.N. Delegate properly endorsed by the region. Of course I will continue to act as Delegate in the meantime while my own endorsement lasts. I think it important that we try to come to some agreement on Delegate as the more endorsements the Delegate-elect recieves, the more effective voting power that Delegate will possess on dealing with U.N. matters.
Just biding my time til 2012 when the Ban is finally lifted and the Monkey Hunt can begin.
Sendaz

Location: Fiefdom of Sendozia with hidden dens in Florida and Minnesota

Postby Kyrax » Thu Apr 29, 2004 2:34 pm

I am willing to take the job, and I've been checking the website pretty much daily, so at least votes will get logged. If endorsed, I promise to serve only to attempt to keep the UN out of our sovereign interests here in the Wolfpack Combine.
Kyrax

Postby Le Fae » Thu Apr 29, 2004 9:11 pm

*raises hand* I'll do it... And I'll see to it that the resolutions are posted in here, to be voted on by interested members before placing my vote one way or the other. ^_^
"That which is dreamed can never be lost, can never be undreamed."

XBL tag: Hitokage Rei. If you play H2 or DOAU, send me a friend request.
Le Fae
Frightens Jet Wolf
Frightens Jet Wolf

Postby Ultrace » Fri Apr 30, 2004 9:23 am

I assume that being the U.N. Delegate requires being a member of the United Nations? Bah, elitist bullcrap. ;)
ImageImage
Ultrace
VGM Maestro
VGM Maestro

Postby Kyrax » Fri Apr 30, 2004 10:22 am

Le Fae wrote:*raises hand* I'll do it... And I'll see to it that the resolutions are posted in here, to be voted on by interested members before placing my vote one way or the other. ^_^

*Tag* - You're It!
A centimeter can make a huge difference. One cm difference here and I would've been paralyzed, another there and I could've died. But I'm here and I'm determined to recover and to enjoy the life that I've been given a second chance at.
Kyrax

Postby Sendaz » Fri Apr 30, 2004 7:27 pm

Well I would think that a Fae would probably feel at ease in the hectic world of politics, underhanded tactics and backstabbing so I will gladly give my endorsement. Now all we have to do is sway one more vote to give her primacy.
Just biding my time til 2012 when the Ban is finally lifted and the Monkey Hunt can begin.
Sendaz

Postby Le Fae » Fri Apr 30, 2004 8:03 pm

*feels special* ^_-

Le Fae
Frightens Jet Wolf
Frightens Jet Wolf

Postby Kyrax » Mon May 03, 2004 3:24 pm

It all sounds good, but in the meantime Sendaz, you are the delegate so don't neglect to vote on that measure before Thursday...
Kyrax

Postby Sendaz » Mon May 03, 2004 5:09 pm

As I am well aware.....and don't forget to post your opinion on the resolution in the thread posted by Le Fae so I know how the region feels on the subject.
Sendaz

Postby Le Fae » Mon May 03, 2004 6:37 pm

The Realms are in favor of this resolution.

Le Fae
Frightens Jet Wolf
Frightens Jet Wolf

Return to Thunderdome