The League of Likely Ungentlepersons

The home of all the Hokiemon stuff that keeps infiltrating other, more sane threads.

Moderator: Sendaz

Postby Le Fae » Tue Nov 30, 2004 11:43 pm

Sendaz wrote:This was much better than my idea of them singing Eiffel 65's Blue.

I am inordinately amused by the fact that "Love Fae" seems to have fangs in the last frame :lol: Great job, Mo -- I was cracking up ^__^
"That which is dreamed can never be lost, can never be undreamed."

XBL tag: Hitokage Rei. If you play H2 or DOAU, send me a friend request.
Le Fae
Frightens Jet Wolf
Frightens Jet Wolf

Postby Mo Novaya » Wed Dec 01, 2004 3:36 am

Penguins! wrote:I have eyelashes. :shock:

Actually I only added them so it would be easier for people who don't attend this forum to realize that you're, well, a chick. Get it? A penguin chick! ...bad pun. Bad, bad pun. Cause blue penguins don't automatically, err, y'know, ooze femininity. :oops: :wink:

Penguins! wrote:I so love this parody. I can sing along! :D

I'd like to hear that. Or do I?

Le Fae wrote:I am inordinately amused by the fact that "Love Fae" seems to have fangs in the last frame :lol: Great job, Mo -- I was cracking up ^__^

Thanks! And the fangs just appeared out of the mysterious movements of my uncontrollable right hand.. I didn't really plan it or anything. I'm just playing along. Sort of.
Mo Novaya
Narked
Narked

Postby Penguins! » Wed Dec 01, 2004 5:38 pm

Mo Novaya wrote:Actually I only added them so it would be easier for people who don't attend this forum to realize that you're, well, a chick. Get it? A penguin chick! ...bad pun. Bad, bad pun.

Alright, no more hanging around with DS. :P

Hm.. without eyelashes though, I could be androgynous! :D (Is that how you spell it? :? )

Good luck trying to hear me sing. Maybe if you put your ear really close to the monitor.. :wink:
Current Music: pandora.com (pengui_wan@hotmail.com)
Going to Japan this summer! :D
Penguins!
Frightens Jet Wolf
Frightens Jet Wolf

Postby Mo Novaya » Sun Jan 02, 2005 9:44 am

Stupid #@!%! comic server is down.. but I can't wait, so I'm giving you the newest Lugs Comic here at the 'Dome until I get to update the comic page:

http://live.creativia.org/archives/8.jpg

Enjoy. :wink:
Mo Novaya
Narked
Narked

Postby Sendaz » Sun Jan 02, 2005 11:50 am

Mo looks so saaaaaaad :cry:
Just biding my time til 2012 when the Ban is finally lifted and the Monkey Hunt can begin.
Sendaz

Location: Fiefdom of Sendozia with hidden dens in Florida and Minnesota

Postby Mo Novaya » Sun Jan 02, 2005 3:15 pm

Sendaz wrote:Mo looks so saaaaaaad :cry:

Yeah, well... I've had a rather melancholic day, and needed an outlet or something. ^_^;

Comic Zendas isn't quite as sympathetic as you are, err, sorry. It's funnier that way though.

And... that server has had trouble for DAYS now, it's really starting to get on my nerves. Grrrrr. If only I wasn't too lazy to update manually, then I'd just do everything myself instead of relying on an online updating system. *sigh* But, the time...
Mo Novaya
Narked
Narked

Postby Sendaz » Sun Jan 02, 2005 3:25 pm

Mo Novaya wrote:Yeah, well... I've had a rather melancholic day, and needed an outlet or something. ^_^;
No prob :)

Comic Zendas isn't quite as sympathetic as you are, err, sorry. It's funnier that way though.
Heh, indeed it is. Memo to self, I think the bat suspects my plan to have her shaved to make a pretty blue fur jacket for Letah. Must proceed cautiously.
Just biding my time til 2012 when the Ban is finally lifted and the Monkey Hunt can begin.
Sendaz

Location: Fiefdom of Sendozia with hidden dens in Florida and Minnesota

Postby Mo Novaya » Mon Jan 03, 2005 5:10 pm

Sendaz wrote:Memo to self, I think the bat suspects my plan to have her shaved to make a pretty blue fur jacket for Letah. Must proceed cautiously.

Um, I've heard that blue bat fur gets itchy on dragon skin. And the blue color will eventually stain on the scales. It's true. :shy:

<b>Edit:</b> Finally the server's up and running again! For now. So, please visit the link in my signature line and write comments on the comic page, cause you want to brighten poor Mo's dark days, don't you? Don't you?
Mo Novaya
Narked
Narked

Postby CapeMike » Thu Jan 06, 2005 3:41 am

Funny comics...wish *I* could draw...sigh....

I *DO* so miss the days of the OtakuWars!.... :cry:

Don't think an old veteran like CapeMike would adjust to life well i the Thunderdome? :?:
"Explosions solve EVERYTHING!!"

-Nabeshin, Excel Saga episode 26
CapeMike
Official Jet Wolf Sidekick
Official Jet Wolf Sidekick

Postby DemonStalker » Thu Jan 06, 2005 8:04 am

Why not? just make a few adjustments to the character (no nukes please, it's not that kind of world :wink: ), and insert character into some odd, or not so odd plot twist. It worked for me.^_^

And hey, the timelyness in which people post makes it seem as though it was made for you!

<_<

>_>

>_<

*flees*
Dan
Lookie, new bl0g! (Feb 05, 06)
Lookie, old bl0g! (August 22nd, 05)
DemonStalker
JW Propaganda Expert
JW Propaganda Expert

Location: Your Mom. No seriously, it's a wierd little town in upstate New York

PreviousNext