The League of Likely Ungentlepersons

The home of all the Hokiemon stuff that keeps infiltrating other, more sane threads.

Moderator: Sendaz

Postby Mo Novaya » Fri Apr 30, 2004 1:39 pm

Okay, listen up ya L.U.G.gers. Someday, sooner or later, I may make some sort of "cast" page for the L.U.G.s comic. Now, with so many characters, I'm not inclined to go into details with the character descriptions. Besides, I'm not the one who made them up. So, I'd appreciate some help.

I'm thinking of just putting up a small picture of the char, plus the name and two or three sensibly short sentences about him/her/it. That's where I'd like you to help me. All those Luggers among you who'd like to appear on a future cast page, feel free to send me your own idea of your character's short description (PM or <a href="mailto:coralee@gmx.net">email</a>). All I'm asking is that you keep it brief, at least a <i>tad</i> funny (it's supposed to be kind of a parody, after all), and family-friendly. It could be just a quote too. Really doesn't matter. :D

Now, that doesn't mean that you have any influence at all as to how I am going to alter the names. :twisted: Unless you have a really cool suggestion that knocks me off my chair. :wink:

((If any of you doesn't want me to use his or her character in the comic for whatever reason, <b>please</b> tell me so as soon as possible. I repeat, I don't want to ever step on anyone's toes. So please, <b>please</b> tell me if you don't want me to abuse your personally made up character for my evil purposes! Because if you don't, it may already be too late. :oops:))
Mo Novaya
Narked
Narked

Postby Le Fae » Fri Apr 30, 2004 8:01 pm

Feel free to (ab)use my character -- and to come up with your own name-spoof, too, unless I can think of something. As far as the bio -- um, I'll need to think about that too ^_^
"That which is dreamed can never be lost, can never be undreamed."

XBL tag: Hitokage Rei. If you play H2 or DOAU, send me a friend request.
Le Fae
Frightens Jet Wolf
Frightens Jet Wolf

Postby erka613 » Sat May 01, 2004 12:21 am

Le Fae wrote:Feel free to (ab)use my character -- and to come up with your own name-spoof, too, unless I can think of something. As far as the bio -- um, I'll need to think about that too ^_^[/
I thought you were 'Love Fae'

Part of the humor in these comics, IMHO, is seeing another's take on our own characters, alterations especially. If we were to define our own profiles, rather than allow your satire to run naturally, aren't we basically illustrating what we write here, in the TD?
erka613
Official Jet Wolf Sidekick
Official Jet Wolf Sidekick

Postby Mo Novaya » Sat May 01, 2004 3:06 am

Uh, yes, maybe... I was just thinking that if any of you had a <i>really</i> good idea for the bio, it would be a shame if I didn't consider it. Plus I thought some of you may feel uncomfortable with me having so much... <b>power</b>.. :twisted: On the other hand, if you think it's appropriate, I could just make up the bios/quotes on my own. Just want you to have kind of a choice, y'know. :wink:
Mo Novaya
Narked
Narked

Postby Sendaz » Sat May 01, 2004 8:16 am

Erka is right, we already have our 'normal' bios which we have some say over, plus we pretty much trust your judgements in this matter to not go overboard either with your newfound power. :twisted: :wink: Of course, like you said, if someone does have a really funny quote or spoof concept, they should toss it your way, but ultimately it will be Mo's decision to use it or not.

By the same token, if anyone does not want to be spoofed in the mini-strip, they can message you and ask to be left out as is their right, but I don't think too many will back out as we of the ThunderDome tend to be pretty easy going lot with a fair sense of humor. :P
Just biding my time til 2012 when the Ban is finally lifted and the Monkey Hunt can begin.
Sendaz

Location: Fiefdom of Sendozia with hidden dens in Florida and Minnesota

Postby Mo Novaya » Tue Nov 09, 2004 9:35 am

Ummmm... Looks like I updated the comic. :shock:

It's not that good.
Mo Novaya
Narked
Narked

Postby Penguins! » Tue Nov 09, 2004 8:44 pm

Yay! She updates! :D I made a comment at the site, but I'll comment here, too.

I want to grow an angry smoke cloud! :)

If Quastor loses his index finger, I'm sure he can treck around a while and find a replacement. Also, it's not like he needs five fingers.
Current Music: pandora.com (pengui_wan@hotmail.com)
Going to Japan this summer! :D
Penguins!
Frightens Jet Wolf
Frightens Jet Wolf

Postby Sendaz » Sun Nov 28, 2004 4:18 pm

A Mo/Penguinz Duet !!!! :P

This was much better than my idea of them singing Eiffel 65's Blue.
Just biding my time til 2012 when the Ban is finally lifted and the Monkey Hunt can begin.
Sendaz

Location: Fiefdom of Sendozia with hidden dens in Florida and Minnesota

Postby Mo Novaya » Sun Nov 28, 2004 4:50 pm

Sendaz wrote:This was much better than my idea of them singing Eiffel 65's Blue.

Heh.. thanks. :) Glad you liked it.

Any suggestions for lugs singing alternated versions of songs that I know (and like)*** can and will be considered for usage in the strip, but I'm not making promises or anything. So, don't be shy. :wink:

------------------
***Of course it is impossible for you to know what I know and like. Except if you're psychic, which would be creepy. o_o I don't..normally...talk to creepy people. A lot.
Mo Novaya
Narked
Narked

Postby Penguins! » Tue Nov 30, 2004 9:16 pm

I have eyelashes. :shock:

And big anime eyes...

I so love this parody. I can sing along! :D
Current Music: pandora.com (pengui_wan@hotmail.com)
Going to Japan this summer! :D
Penguins!
Frightens Jet Wolf
Frightens Jet Wolf

PreviousNext

Return to Thunderdome