[WPC] Are we still playing this?

The home of all the Hokiemon stuff that keeps infiltrating other, more sane threads.

Moderator: Sendaz

[WPC] Are we still playing this?

Postby Kyrax » Fri Apr 02, 2004 3:35 pm

I've noticed the rapid decline in participation in Nationstates. Are we as a group still doing this or not?
A centimeter can make a huge difference. One cm difference here and I would've been paralyzed, another there and I could've died. But I'm here and I'm determined to recover and to enjoy the life that I've been given a second chance at.
Kyrax

Postby Sendaz » Fri Apr 02, 2004 6:50 pm

I'm still there, although I too have noticed the loss of states. RedFox has not been here at the Wolfpack of late either so I suspect Life or bad connection is keeping her away from both spots. Admittedly we haven't done much with NS...any suggestions on how to spice it up?
Just biding my time til 2012 when the Ban is finally lifted and the Monkey Hunt can begin.
Sendaz

Location: Fiefdom of Sendozia with hidden dens in Florida and Minnesota

Postby Bunny M » Fri Apr 02, 2004 8:44 pm

Well personally I have given up on it. Between getting the same bloody issues over and over again, and having far too many issues written specifically to be lose/lose issues got to be too much for me to care anymore.

I really like the idea behind NationStates, but the execution, IMO, leaves a great deal to be desired. :evil:
All of the above is, of course, merely my opinion. It may not coincide with yours. That's life.

<i>Give importance to the small dreams you painted towards the sky</i>
Bunny M
Official Jet Wolf Sidekick
Official Jet Wolf Sidekick

Postby Ultrace » Tue Apr 27, 2004 12:34 am

I'm still going on with it, myself... Yes, the same issues seem to come up over and over again, and many of them are far too extreme for me to do anything but dismiss, but then that's only because people wrote them that way... I should submit some of my own, but most of the pressing issues I can think of have already been handled, if badly.

Maybe if I can outlast everyone else, I'll see if my assassin-breeding, low-welfare, pregnancy-restricted, torture-is-okay nation can become the de facto U.N. Delegate. ;)
ImageImage
Ultrace
VGM Maestro
VGM Maestro

Postby ahnnibear » Tue Apr 27, 2004 1:31 pm

I still pop over to the site just about every day. All part of my daily routine (I'm such a creature of habit). For the past few days now I've been getting the same old issues so I normally just dismiss them. But I guess the game is still kinda neat for what it is....
I'm an enigma, wrapped in a mystery, wrapped in a tortilla, cuz tortillas are yummy.
ahnnibear
Pixelated
Pixelated

Postby Sendaz » Thu Apr 29, 2004 4:53 am

Ultrace wrote:Maybe if I can outlast everyone else, I'll see if my assassin-breeding, low-welfare, pregnancy-restricted, torture-is-okay nation can become the de facto U.N. Delegate. ;)
Heh.. gotta join the U.N. first as I am showing Assassania is not currently a member and you need the endorsements to gain the vaunted position of delegate. :wink: And speaking of Delegate.... I am posting in the "Who wants to be a Delegate" thread concerning this matter.
Just biding my time til 2012 when the Ban is finally lifted and the Monkey Hunt can begin.
Sendaz

Postby Alessar » Wed Sep 08, 2004 7:44 am

Bump! *scampers off*
Alessar

Postby Sendaz » Fri Sep 10, 2004 8:52 pm

heh.....
Sendaz

Return to Thunderdome