Amber Benson to guest on Private Practice

We love to hate as much as we love to love. Now you can do both, and all over the world of entertainment! Share with your Packers your very important opinions on the movies, TV, books, music that distract you from the everyday misery that is life.

Moderator: Alessar

Amber Benson to guest on Private Practice

Postby Dana5140 » Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:50 pm

Exclusive: Private Practice Taps into Buffyverse Once Again

* Jan 9, 2009 04:28 PM ET
* by Matt Mitovich

Amber Benson

First, there was Amy Acker (aka Angel's "Fred"). She guest-starred on Private Practice's Season 2 premiere (and next can be seen on Fox's upcoming Dollhouse).

More recently (and as first reported by me), you got Alexis Denisof/"Wesley."

Who will be the next former denizen of the Buffyverse to make an appointment with the doctors of Oceanside Wellness? It's Amber Benson, I can tell you exclusively.

What brings Buffy's Tara to Addison's work digs? Sources tell me she'll be playing a young woman who in the aftermath of being brutally attacked seeks not just medical care ... but perhaps something more.

Benson appears in this season's 18th episode, which is tentatively slated for mid-March. Private Practice, of course, now airs Thursdays at 10, leading out of Grey's Anatomy.

So, who from BtVS and/or Angel is left unaccounted for that you long to be reunited with on the smaller screen?
He hurt my nose!
Dana5140
Frightens Jet Wolf
Frightens Jet Wolf

Postby Akeela » Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:11 pm

Cameo in Amber
Cooooooooooooool!

A
K
E E L A
Private reality is strangely significant – has been since Sunnydale and beyond.
Akeela
Official Jet Wolf Sidekick
Official Jet Wolf Sidekick

Postby Kerkevik » Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:07 am

Hi,

I so wish I could get to see Amber on that show. I've heard some good things about it. Actually, I've still not seen anything but brief moments of her appearance on Cold Case, and they steadfastly refuse to release DVD's so I will have to wait an eternity to see what I believe, admittedly from biased Amberholis, is a stellar turn.

Still under Willow & Tara's spell,
Ray.
Mirror mirror on the wall
Listen to my story
Tell me who I am
Kerkevik
Narked
Narked

Postby doppelgangler07 » Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:30 pm

Anyone notice both Anya and Riley's best friend from the Iniative on P. P. recently??? I damn near fell off the couch (I know I know, overreact much?) :P
That's me as a vampire? I'm so evil and skanky. And I think I'm kinda gay.
Willow, Doppelgangland
doppelgangler07
Better Than Toast
Better Than Toast

Return to Mediacrity