As If! Archive is MOVING!

Wang Chung, baby! Discussion forum for Mimi's As If! comic strip. Come chat about the current strip and praise the fantabulamous art. Remember: Sandy expects tribute.

Moderator: Mimi

Postby Mimi » Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:13 pm

<i>This post culled from the herd during the Great Backup Wars of March 2007. Or, put another way, Jet Wolf has been known, on occasion, to suck. Uhm. Yeah. Whoops.</i>
Mimi

Postby FlareNUKE » Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:53 pm

<i>This post culled from the herd during the Great Backup Wars of March 2007. Or, put another way, Jet Wolf has been known, on occasion, to suck. Uhm. Yeah. Whoops.</i>
FlareNUKE
Wolf Cub
Wolf Cub

Postby Mimi » Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:45 pm

asifcomic.com is now closed down.

When the changeover takes place (from my full plan to the email only plan), I'll set up a domain forwarding so that people visiting asifcomic.com will be redirected to the new archive location.
Mimi

Re: As If! Archive is MOVING!

Postby DIREWOLF75 » Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:20 am

The "As if" part of the website no longer exists("page not found").
So, my question is, in case its intentional do you then want any distrubution of it dropped (i currently have it in my DirectConnect share), and if not intentional will the site get fixed(it doesnt seem to be available anywhere at the moment)?

(and if you ever get the time needed i wish you would draw more of "As if!", Thorn isnt nearly as good in my opinion, while the little i have seen of Divalicious looks quite good, but i still like As if best) 8)
This has been an objective and completely impartial message from the propaganda bureau of DIREWOLF75. Thank you for reading. Have a nice day.
DIREWOLF75
Pixelated
Pixelated

Location: Isthmus of Baldur (modernly known as Bollnäs), Sweden

Return to As If! :: Slightly Dated Comic Genius