Inexcapable Sailor Fuku - AU Sailor Moon roleplay on LJ

I'm no closer to understanding this forum name now than I was when we first put it in. But what it's for is thankfully simple. If you've got the creative bug and you want to share fruits of your buggery (...uhm) then here is where it goes. Poetry, fiction, drawing, photography, wallpapers, videos ... if you want to share it, we want to see it.

Moderator: KerochanNoMiko

Inexcapable Sailor Fuku - AU Sailor Moon roleplay on LJ

Postby KerochanNoMiko » Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:56 am

One of my friends on LJ lured me into a little roleplay project on LJ, and since we could use some more players I figured I'd post the call here. (Yes, I'm doing LJ roleplay. Yes, I feel a little dirty. Shut up.)

As the subject line implies, it's an AU Sailor Moon setting, with characters and personalities drawn from manga, anime, PGSM, and/or myus. Strange things happen, but it all seems to work out. (If you like things completely true to canon, don't even bother to look. Trust me.)

We currently need a Kunzite, and Zoisite and Makoto will be open soon (the current player has to bow out for RL reasons). Anyone interested can check out the community here (and the OOC twin of the community is here). And hey, if you play, you have a chance of me doing crappy fanart of your character.
Prinny Image Image Image Squad!
KerochanNoMiko

Postby CapeMike » Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:27 pm

LiveJournal roleplay? How's that gonna work?

...and multiple timelines/universes? :D

*CapeMike glances around, then begins plotting........stuff* :twisted:
"Explosions solve EVERYTHING!!"

-Nabeshin, Excel Saga episode 26
CapeMike
Official Jet Wolf Sidekick

Postby KerochanNoMiko » Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:22 am

Okay, it basically works like this.

You pick a character, then make a livejournal account for them. Then you write that character's part (with ooc arrangements made with other players when your actions affect/involve their characters) and post it to the community with the character's account.

If you really want to see it in action, just go check out the community, see the writing style and whatnot.

And there aren't really multiple timelines - we just used combinations of the various canons to create the characters and went from there. We've veered fairly far from continuity already, though. For example, Mamoru and Rei were seriously dating (though it seems they're breaking up now), the Dead Moon folks took a wrong turn while time travelling and showed up even before the Princess was revealed, Nephrite kidnapped Rei and turned her into Dark Sailor Mars...stuff like that.
KerochanNoMiko

Postby CapeMike » Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:36 pm

Soooooo....not that I'm planning it or anything*cough*....

If a certain old-school OtakuWarrior showed up to cause havoc? ;)

yeah, yeah, I probably shouldnt've mentioned it, but CapeMike is still causing his own brand of mayhem in City of Heroes.... :D
"Explosions solve EVERYTHING!!"

-Nabeshin, Excel Saga episode 26
CapeMike

Postby KerochanNoMiko » Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:52 am

CapeMike wrote:Soooooo....not that I'm planning it or anything*cough*....

If a certain old-school OtakuWarrior showed up to cause havoc? ;)

That...depends on what you mean.

If you want to take an available char and play, by all means, but it's not at all OW!-style writing. I really, really strongly suggest that you go read through the story so far before you make a decision on whether or not it's for you - we've already had one player stomp off in a huff because the atmosphere and whatnot wasn't to her liking. :P
KerochanNoMiko

Return to Freedom From Expression