I'm alowed to shamelessly plug myself, right?

I'm no closer to understanding this forum name now than I was when we first put it in. But what it's for is thankfully simple. If you've got the creative bug and you want to share fruits of your buggery (...uhm) then here is where it goes. Poetry, fiction, drawing, photography, wallpapers, videos ... if you want to share it, we want to see it.

Moderator: KerochanNoMiko

Postby Penguins! » Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:09 am

D.M.Jewelle wrote:Nono, I mean I didn't expect you be an artist-type. >_>;;; But there you are, drawing (and OEKAKIING!) much better than I will ever do...

Huh. XD; I guess since I enjoy drawing so much, I never thought of myself as not being an artist type.

I like your pictures! The more you draw and experiment, the better you'll get. I still think you draw better than I do. ^_^
Current Music: pandora.com (pengui_wan@hotmail.com)
Going to Japan this summer! :D
Penguins!
Frightens Jet Wolf
Frightens Jet Wolf

Postby D.M.Jewelle » Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:22 pm

Penguins! wrote:Huh. XD; I guess since I enjoy drawing so much, I never thought of myself as not being an artist type.

I like your pictures! The more you draw and experiment, the better you'll get. I still think you draw better than I do. ^_^

I think that's the best way to describe yourself - none of that "artist" junk. When you enjoy drawing for the sake of it that's when your drawings improve and you're not bogged down by some stereotype of only having to draw a certain style. Am I right? ^^;

Thanks, glad you like them! I haven't been inspired much lately... :(
"Behold the apocalypse. HEY! Did I say anything about touching the apocalypse?"
D.M.Jewelle
Frightens Jet Wolf
Frightens Jet Wolf

Previous

Return to Freedom From Expression