Jack Thompson called me on my cell phone today.

Gaming, oh Gaming. How I love thee. How much of my money you suck, how much of my time you waste. Never leave me, Gaming. Never change.

Moderators: Ultrace, Alessar

Jack Thompson called me on my cell phone today.

Postby Kane Magus » Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:13 pm

I started to just post this in the Jack Thompson "appreciation" thread, but decided that it was a big enough event (at least, as far as I'm concerned, anyway) to warrant its own thread.

Basically, it's as the thread title says: Jack Thompson called me and left me a voice mail today.

--

Kane Magus (I'm simultaneously elated, horrified, wigged out and, most of all, highly amused by this.)
Kane Magus
Official Jet Wolf Sidekick
Official Jet Wolf Sidekick

Re: Jack Thompson called me on my cell phone today.

Postby LucKie355 » Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:12 pm

:shock:
Wow.
:huh:
Just. Wow.

Someone had some spare time on their hands. :crazy:

Kane Magus wrote:(I'm simultaneously elated, horrified, wigged out and, most of all, highly amused by this.)

And although it has no direct effect on me personally, I can't help but feel those same things for you. :?

-K
www.newschoolofphotography.com

"When I want to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'll put shoes on my cat."

I :wub: my avatar...courtesy of the talented Mo Novaya
LucKie355
Better Than Toast
Better Than Toast

Postby Kyrax » Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:16 pm

You don't like Joe Lieberman? Why, I never... :wink:

He's one of my fav Democrats (okay, Independents). But I suppose you've got a right to your opinion - particularly on your blog.

And cool that Jack Thompson thinks that you're important enough to call and harass.
A centimeter can make a huge difference. One cm difference here and I would've been paralyzed, another there and I could've died. But I'm here and I'm determined to recover and to enjoy the life that I've been given a second chance at.
Kyrax

Return to Push Start