Tumbleweeds out! OUT I SAY!

Gaming, oh Gaming. How I love thee. How much of my money you suck, how much of my time you waste. Never leave me, Gaming. Never change.

Moderators: Ultrace, Alessar

Tumbleweeds out! OUT I SAY!

Postby mordiechu » Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:04 am

Seriously, do we still chat about games in here? I know I don't get around to popping in here very often, but seeing nothing new in a month or more each time I pop in makes it harder to remember.

I've been starting in on Phantom Brave finally. I've owned it for a few years now at least I'm pretty sure. Only up to lv70ish or so with a small group of useful phantoms to push around. Levelling most of them up is pain, although I think I've finally started to understand how the system works a bit. Gotta try to focus on a few powerful weapons tho.

I lucked out with a bone I had picked up in one of the maps. Had high attack power, but of course had high penalties to confining for hp etc. I used the fusionist to help bring those penalties down. It does awesome damage, thus I keep it equipped on my owl knight. I recently bought a dark sword or something of that nature as well from my merchant. I seem to have lucked out as it's attack power was already maxed, making it about as strong as the higher level bone. I've been fusing it as well to help things out.
Mordenkainen
----------------
Currently Watching: Kanon, Negima and more.
Currently Coding: Action RPG (Atari 2600)
Live Journal:: http://www.livejournal.com/~owsf2000/
mordiechu
Narked
Narked

Postby Danners » Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:53 am

Haha...I was thinking the same thing, but I normally don't play many video games these days because of school.

But for you good sir, I've posted in the current gaming thread :)
Danners
JW Propaganda Expert
JW Propaganda Expert

Return to Push Start