Dance Dance Revolution: SUPERNOVA

Gaming, oh Gaming. How I love thee. How much of my money you suck, how much of my time you waste. Never leave me, Gaming. Never change.

Moderators: Ultrace, Alessar

Postby Stephaniejane » Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:14 pm

I love some of the music, hate the rest (so it's the same as any DDR game, I guess!) but despise the "random" dance platform backgrounds - for those songs that don't have "videos" you know?
<a href="http://stephaniejane2.livejournal.com/">Welcome to the Paved Paradise!</a>
Stephaniejane
Pixelated
Pixelated

Postby D.M.Jewelle » Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:51 pm

Danners wrote:I suspect that my "Stepmania" was set to a harder difficulty than it should be, as I'm finding that I can actually do 5 and 6 step song on difficult without failing outright... :P

I barely pass Xepher....that's 9-10 steps. So... yeah. .__. In The Groove is still harder though.

stephanie>> I know what you mean - there's only so much of the stock charas I can take. Jenny and her red underwear just annoys me when she boogies. x__x
"Behold the apocalypse. HEY! Did I say anything about touching the apocalypse?"
D.M.Jewelle
Frightens Jet Wolf
Frightens Jet Wolf

Postby Alessar » Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:46 pm

I got Supernova 2 for Christmas and I thought, "huh, 1 wasn't THAT bad" so I go look at it. Wait, the box says "Extreme2". I hauled out Supernova 1 and I only had scores by 3 songs. Then I see this... I guess I ... just forgot I had it for a whole year. XD.

On the plus side, Supernova 1 seems better than Supernova 2.
Alessar

Previous

Return to Push Start