World of Warcraft

Gaming, oh Gaming. How I love thee. How much of my money you suck, how much of my time you waste. Never leave me, Gaming. Never change.

Moderators: Ultrace, Alessar

Postby FiercePook » Wed Aug 10, 2005 8:27 pm

Oooh yeah, you've got the demo version? You can't even talk to other people with that one or receive any money or items from me. Sucktude. But, give it a try out anyway is what I say. The only reason I'm taking a step back was because the game was consuming my entire soul because it's THAT GOOD.

--Pook! ^_^
"And for the record, I'm excited about the possibility that I can <i>not allow</i> you to do <i>anything</i>."
--My husband, in response to me whinging that I wasn't <i>allowed</i> to go on the computer
FiercePook
Official Jet Wolf Sidekick

Postby CapeMike » Wed Aug 10, 2005 8:29 pm

Still gonna give it a try...least I know it won't bill me at all unless I decide to go with the retail version...I'll let ya know how it works out! :)
"Explosions solve EVERYTHING!!"

-Nabeshin, Excel Saga episode 26
CapeMike

Postby DemonStalker » Thu Aug 11, 2005 2:40 am

I'm still liking CoH better, these days. But hey, for some reason, I keep the WoW account paid up, I may actually go back now and again. ^^;

Man, that demo version is the total suck. At least when CoH demo'd, it let you do everything other people could do. ¬_¬
Dan
Lookie, new bl0g! (Feb 05, 06)
Lookie, old bl0g! (August 22nd, 05)
DemonStalker
JW Propaganda Expert
JW Propaganda Expert

Location: Your Mom. No seriously, it's a wierd little town in upstate New York

Postby CapeMike » Tue Aug 16, 2005 2:48 am

Well, I'm almost a week into tromping around in WoW...I had the system select a server for me after I'd decided on a normal PvE style and it dropped me into Greymane, a server that I'm told is about 2 weeks old as of this post....

I picked a Dwarf-Hunter, and am currently level 9, and having a pretty good time of it, smacking around boars, bears, and some funny-looking blue-skinned trolls! :)

The game responds fairly well on dialup and seems to run fairly smoothly on my system(p4 2.4 ghz, 512 MB SD-DDR RAM, 256MB video card[Nvidia GeForce 5500 FX-OC])...the jury is still out on whether or not I go to retail, but it's looking fairly good.... :D
"Explosions solve EVERYTHING!!"

-Nabeshin, Excel Saga episode 26
CapeMike

Postby Penguins! » Mon Aug 22, 2005 6:16 pm

My cousin got me WoW for my birthday. :D I'm going to install it and play it with the last bit of summer vacation I have.
Current Music: pandora.com (pengui_wan@hotmail.com)
Going to Japan this summer! :D
Penguins!
Frightens Jet Wolf
Frightens Jet Wolf

Postby Danners » Tue Aug 23, 2005 5:52 am

Penguins! wrote:My cousin got me WoW for my birthday. :D I'm going to install it and play it with the last bit of summer vacation I have.

"And so the world of Azeroth was never quite the same again..."
Danners
JW Propaganda Expert
JW Propaganda Expert

Postby DemonStalker » Tue Aug 23, 2005 8:13 am

Penguins! wrote:My cousin got me WoW for my birthday. :D I'm going to install it and play it with the last bit of summer vacation I have.

Make a gnome, and work your way up to having a tuxedo. It'll be just like the real thing, I tells ya. ^___^
Dan
DemonStalker
JW Propaganda Expert
JW Propaganda Expert

Postby DemonStalker » Thu Dec 29, 2005 5:49 pm

I dumped WoW a while back, thinking I was never going to play it again. Now I'm re-installing it, and am going to get into the mix again. I blame my friends. They got into it recently. and made me feel nostalgic. ¬_¬
Dan
DemonStalker
JW Propaganda Expert
JW Propaganda Expert

Postby Danners » Thu Dec 29, 2005 6:24 pm

A bunch of friends still play WoW and another just got into it. I've been slightly craving it too lately, but I just can't justify it. There's other games I must finish first (such as Warcraft 3 and it's expansion).

Me and a friend were just discussing this tonight, but WoW (and other online RPGs) are like a chocolate bar...oh so sweet but in the end, it's just empty calories.
Danners
JW Propaganda Expert
JW Propaganda Expert

Postby FiercePook » Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:30 pm

I'm still playing away at WoW myself, I started up characters on the newest RP server Kirin Tor including my new favorite character of all time, heavily inspired by Chaos in Toast form from the Otaku Wars...

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/threa ... =19552&P=1

Nummie Gigglepie, conquerer and destroyer, ruiner of worlds.
"And for the record, I'm excited about the possibility that I can <i>not allow</i> you to do <i>anything</i>."
--My husband, in response to me whinging that I wasn't <i>allowed</i> to go on the computer
FiercePook

PreviousNext

Return to Push Start