World of Warcraft

Gaming, oh Gaming. How I love thee. How much of my money you suck, how much of my time you waste. Never leave me, Gaming. Never change.

Moderators: Ultrace, Alessar

Postby Danners » Fri Dec 30, 2005 7:14 am

It's official...You're a nut Pook. :lol:

I'd love to play my gnome Littlebottom with your character though. They'd be a good compliment. He was the tallest gnome that ever was (as so he says) and his mechanical pets were a hoot, especially his bezerking chicken.

Nummie may want to take over the world, but Littlebottom, he just wanted to control the whole world!!!

Also, silly question, but does the mind control cap work yet? I could never get it to work.
Danners
JW Propaganda Expert
JW Propaganda Expert

Postby FiercePook » Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:19 am

Answer to an old question...yes, the Mind Control cap works. Of course, it can only be used in PvP or against humanoid NPCs, still, it provides hours of fun making Scarlet Crusaders or Murlocs fight one another >D

As for me I'm still playing, and finally, FINALLY rolled up a version of Pook! on the latest Roleplaying server to come out about a week ago, Thorium Brotherhood. She's a nearly-naked Night Elf Druid (I finally got a pair of ragged pants and a ragged vest to differentiate her at first sight from the Night Elf girls who run around naked advertising "I dance 4u 2g") who doesn't talk (except in Pook!ish, of course), uses fist weapons and has every single point allocated in the Feral tree. Man I love these Roleplaying servers :)
"And for the record, I'm excited about the possibility that I can <i>not allow</i> you to do <i>anything</i>."
--My husband, in response to me whinging that I wasn't <i>allowed</i> to go on the computer
FiercePook
Official Jet Wolf Sidekick

Postby DemonStalker » Fri Feb 03, 2006 2:31 pm

FiercePook wrote:Answer to an old question...yes, the Mind Control cap works. Of course, it can only be used in PvP or against humanoid NPCs, still, it provides hours of fun making Scarlet Crusaders or Murlocs fight one another >D

As for me I'm still playing, and finally, FINALLY rolled up a version of Pook! on the latest Roleplaying server to come out about a week ago, Thorium Brotherhood. She's a nearly-naked Night Elf Druid (I finally got a pair of ragged pants and a ragged vest to differentiate her at first sight from the Night Elf girls who run around naked advertising "I dance 4u 2g") who doesn't talk (except in Pook!ish, of course), uses fist weapons and has every single point allocated in the Feral tree. Man I love these Roleplaying servers :)

omghotpixplz

[slaps self]

Sorry, I had been spending too much time in Penny Arcade's Social Entropy++ forum. That's a joke up there. <_<;

I meant to say, "post a sceencap, please?"
Dan
Lookie, new bl0g! (Feb 05, 06)
Lookie, old bl0g! (August 22nd, 05)
DemonStalker
JW Propaganda Expert
JW Propaganda Expert

Location: Your Mom. No seriously, it's a wierd little town in upstate New York

Postby FiercePook » Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:37 am

Well, I've still been playing this game nonstop - I managed to get in to a really detailed, cool plot arc with a lot of other really amazing writers and roleplayers, and Pook's character took a turn rather familiar to those who did the Otaku Wars!...

http://www.animespoiler.com/evilpook.jpg

Look familiar? >D

http://www.animespoiler.com/corunditecolor.jpg

She even talks with the "rrr"s that Pook did when she was Corundite. What the hey, what can I say? Have a good idea once, might as well crib it again later!

--Pook! ^_^
"And for the record, I'm excited about the possibility that I can <i>not allow</i> you to do <i>anything</i>."
--My husband, in response to me whinging that I wasn't <i>allowed</i> to go on the computer
FiercePook

Postby Mtaal Avron » Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:26 pm

*dusts off her paws and sharpens her axe* Been a bit since I've been active here in the Pack...

In that time, however, I have become deeply entrenched in WoW. My gf got me started last June. I made a Night Elf Druid named Crylar and fell something akin to madly in love. As of now, I am lvl 56 with Crylar, lvl 30 with my new Blood Elf mage, lvl 29 with my Human thief, lvl 27 with my Tauren Hunter and lvl 25 with my Tauren Shaman...

You know what? I think this game is addictive. :roll:

I'm not sure exactly where everyone here is playing, but I'm over on Steamwheedle Cartel (RP) if anyone wants to say hi. :D I'm mostly on Crylar, but I might be Horde-side on Sathiel. Oh, and I just made a Draenei hunter named Akilur... >.>

Yeah... I think I'm paying Blizzard to consume my soul. :dry:
"Homophobia is wrong. That's what I say, that's what I feel, that's what I believe. Nobody else has to do it for me." -- Jetwolf
Mtaal Avron
Narked
Narked

Postby Danners » Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:00 am

Mtaal Avron wrote:*dusts off her paws and sharpens her axe* Been a bit since I've been active here in the Pack...

(snip)

Yeah... I think I'm paying Blizzard to consume my soul. :dry:

Welcome back to the pack!

That's exactly why I had to stop playing way back...I just wasn't ready to give up my soul :lol:
Danners
JW Propaganda Expert
JW Propaganda Expert

Previous

Return to Push Start