Review - 9x13: "A New Place to Dwell" [SPOILERS]

For all your Season 9 discussions on The Chosen, because Jet Wolf is anal and likes to keep things tidy. Here we'll talk about the latest episodes and people will theorize for JW's amusement. (Warning: may contain spoilers for any and all previous events in either Buffy or The Chosen.)

Moderators: Jet Wolf, Ultrace

Re: Review - 9x13: "A New Place to Dwell" [SPOILERS]

Postby DIREWOLF75 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:38 pm

Also, I read a good bit of the continuation comics for Buffy and Angel.... man they got nothing on The Chosen. It's almost embarrassing how this story is not only better, it just fits. It makes sense. Keep it classy!

It IS embarassing how bad the comics went, just ridiculous, no almost about it.
This has been an objective and completely impartial message from the propaganda bureau of DIREWOLF75. Thank you for reading. Have a nice day.
DIREWOLF75
Pixelated
Pixelated

Location: Isthmus of Baldur (modernly known as Bollnäs), Sweden

Re: Review - 9x13: "A New Place to Dwell" [SPOILERS]

Postby Jessie » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:54 pm

DIREWOLF75 wrote:
Also, I read a good bit of the continuation comics for Buffy and Angel.... man they got nothing on The Chosen. It's almost embarrassing how this story is not only better, it just fits. It makes sense. Keep it classy!

It IS embarassing how bad the comics went, just ridiculous, no almost about it.

Yeah, I guess there comes a point where we just have to admit it's a comic book trying to be a continuation. I don't think that'll ever work. It doesn't fill the void, but it does take up space (does that even make sense?)
"The Chosen is my canon"
Jessie
Pixelated
Pixelated

Previous

Return to The Story's Not Done Yet