Tara Maclay - 28 Today!

Want to discuss all the wonderful Buffy stuff that happened in seven years that we didn't write but totally wish we did? There's a place for that. Chat about the show, the actors, the latest news -- if it's Buffy-related, it's welcome.

Moderator: Jet Wolf

Tara Maclay - 28 Today!

Postby Kerkevik » Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:13 am

Hi,

just a quick message noting what would have been Tara Maclay's 28th birthday. She lives on in my thoughts even now. She was a magical presence in my life - and still is. I was going to include links to my fave W/T vids - but Fox have been removing them :x . I have found one new one though, one of the few happy ones available. I just hope it stays up long enough for you to enjoy it!

Kiss Me by Sixpence None The Richer

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=BlwB8fHUX ... re=related

Here also is a link to a story I wrote back in 2004. It's called 'The Dance of the Happy Little Toaster' and was written in less than half an hour :!: , including correcting the spelling errors.

And guys? Let me tell you that no drug ever invented could give me as good a high as I got from the response to this story, when I first put it online. I just hope you enjoy it now.

BTW, I noticed that I still haven't got around to acknowledging a reference to a certain two-part episode of Ellen. It should be pretty obvious on reading it though :lol: ...

http://www.mysticmuse.net/authors/rayha ... oaster.htm

Tara will always hold a special place in my heart, particularly as I would never have discovered the world of Jet Wolf (who made me the special gift of giving me back Tara, without it feeling like mere wish-fulfillment), or made an online friend like Dana (who holds a special place in my heart for introducing me to her writing), without Tara, or the magic that Amber, Joss, and also Marti Noxon (who saw in Amber the special something that made Tara Maclay such a special character on the show).

To all of you - Thank You!

To Tara, my love and very many special thoughts,
I'm still under yours and Willow's spell,
Ray.
Mirror mirror on the wall
Listen to my story
Tell me who I am
Kerkevik
Narked
Narked

Return to Home of the Big Brewin' Evil