Just sayin'

Go online to talk about Real Life? Who does that? Oh, everyone, yeah. Guess we'd best conform too. Introduce yourselves, share quizzes, post links, and other random crap that doesn't fit anywhere else all belong here.

Moderator: Jet Wolf

Re: Just sayin'

Postby Jessie » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:20 pm

Thanks for the update, Neet. To be honest, the only feeling I have regarding the article is frustration that it may or may not interfere with The Chosen. I like Joss Whedon's work product. It's intense, funny, interesting, and I can relate. I'm not really interested in him outside of his entertainment value.

That being said.... I like Jet Wolf. I really do. I respect the time, effort, and passion it took to create a virtual continuation for virtually nothing in return but a kickass community that she interacts with. It would stink if this news about Whedon has any affect on renewing her motivation to return to the series. However, as Neet linked, it doesn't seem like it had any affect one way or another. Sadly, it does plant a seed in my mind that the news may just be a reason to leave it all behind (that would really stink!).

The interesting takeaway from it all is the fact that Jet has a plan set in place to release all her notes in case something were to happen. Jet- you're so morbid! Haha

Anyway, who cares about Joss!? What do we want? STORIES! When do we want 'em? WHENEVER
"The Chosen is my canon"
Jessie
Pixelated
Pixelated

Previous

Return to The Den